Page Design

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Buffalo Chicken Salad!


Surprisingly, one of my most asked for recipes is a simple salad! (Ya, I dunno if that's a good thing or not! LOL!) I usually serve this salad with a side of soup or bread..... or both! This is my copy cat version of one of my favorite meals at one of my favorite places, Chili's!
Seriously EASY to whip up in 5 minutes! And you can easily have all of the ingredients on hand!
You Will Need:
American Blend Salad Kit
Frank's Red Hot Sauce (by the ketchup and sald dressings)
Tyson's Pre-cooked Chicken Breast Slices (in the frozen food section!)
Shredded Colby Jack Cheese
Diced Roma Tomatoes
Crumbled Bacon (I use the pre packaged stuff. it's by the salad toppings!)
Crumbled Blue Cheese (Optional, I don't use it.)
Ranch Dressing or Litehouse Blue Cheese Dressing
Directions:
Cook the chicken strips according to their package directions. They are already pre cooked so all you have to do is warm them up on the stove! Start assembling the salad with lettuce, shredded cheese, diced tomatoes and crumbled bacon! Once the chicken is done on the stove, thoroughly coat it with Frank's Red Hot Sauce and then serve over top the salad!
Tada!
Super Delicious! Super Yum! And Super Fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment