Page Design

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Necklace Dress Onesie Makeover

I saw these adorable ideas on Pinterest, of course!,  and although I'm not the most experienced of sewers, I thought I'd give them a whirl! It was sooo much faster than I thought it would be, even with 2 kids and a very needy puppy! =D


I thought the original tutorials were quite informative so I'll just share their links!

Necklace

Idea from: Tutus and Teaparties
 Tip: Do the necklace part first! Let it dry and iron it, then add the ruffles!!! My necklace job was far from perfect, but from a distance you can't tell, right!?

Ruffly Dress


Idea from: Sugar Baby Boutique
For the ruffly dress, measure across the onesie (mine was a newborn size and 6 inches across) and multiply by 4 1/2. (I multiplied by 3 and clearly its not ruffly enough!)


I bought the headband that came with 2 small matching flower clips at Wal Mart for $3. They were very "meh" so I added the bling!!! And now it's WOW! lol The flowers are Hot Pink, but, my lighting is terrible and it looks red/ oange in the pics! Sorry! I guess ya'll will have to see it in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment