Page Design

Saturday, September 22, 2012

"Chubby Chicken"

Okay, the original name is "Crockpot Chicken and Rice" but that doesn't hold a candle next to the name my friend calls this recipe, "Chubby Chicken!" lol. I was looking for crockpot recipes and stumbled upon this little gem from StickAForkInIt. I loved it so much I decided to share it with you! At first I thought all the ingredients sounded really weird together, but BOY was it DELICIOUS! I beg you to give this a try, you won't be diasppointed! =D

Ingredients:

2-4 Medium Sized Chicken Breasts
1 Pkg. Cream Cheese
1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
1 Pkg. Dried Italian Dressing Seasoning (Like the homemade salad dressing packets.)
Rice (I used 1 Cup Jasmine Rice and it was plenty!

Directions:

1. In a crock pot add cream cheese, chicken soup, and italian seasoning packet. Cook on high for 30 minutes.
2.Add in your fresh or FROZEN chicken breasts.
3. Cook on high for 4-6 hours. Stir about once every hour.
4. When you're ready to eat, cook the rice.
5. Layer rice, chicken and sauce!!!


Seriously, the chicken was SO tender, that when I tried to cut it into strips, all it wanted to do was shred! Probably my new favorite crock pot recipe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment