Page Design

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Bubblegum Cupcakes!




My brother LOVES Bubblegum flavoring so when I saw this idea on Pinterest I knew I would have to make these for his Birthday! They were a hit and super delicious! There are a TON of flavorings you can find online! I found mine on Amazon!

Here's what I used:
1 Box White Cake Mix and ingredients to bake it.
Blue Food Coloring
1 Dram of Bubblegum Extract
Cherry (or Strawberry) Frosting
Classic Vanilla Frosting

Here's What I did:
Made up the white cake mix, add ing some blue food coloring and the dram of Bubblegum Extract. 1 Dram gives it just the right amount of flavoring without being to overwhelming or too sweet. If you want a stronger flavor, you might want to add 2 Drams. Bake like a cupcake! Mix 1 container of Cherry Frosting with 1/2 container of Vanilla Frosting. I did this to enhance the Bubblegum flavor without being too overwhelming! Then I topped with mini Gumballs!


No comments:

Post a Comment