Page Design

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Triple Chocolate Cookies/ Crinkle Cookies

I hope ya'll have missed me! I cant believe its been so long since I posted here. July was a BUSY month for us and on top of that, we lost our camera on our last vacation trip and I apologize for the sad pictures I took from my phone. Hopefully we can replace our camera soon since Im terrible at taking pictures anyways and using a camera phone doesnt help! lol. Thanks for bearing with me!

These cookies are soooo good, I was only able to get 1 picture before they were all eaten! (Sadly it was just a picture of the cookie dough, so I'll leave it out. But, dont worry I'll make them again and upload a good picture soon! I just wanted to share this recipe ASAP!) My good friend claims them to be her ALL time favorite dessert! And my brother in law claims they're his favorite cookie. Seriously these are yum! The other great part is you can use the same cookie dough to make 2 different cookies! Shazam!

Ingredients:

1 C. Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
2 C. White Sugar
1/2 C. Vegetable Oil
4 Eggs
2 tsp. Vanilla
2 C. Flour
2 tsp. Baking Powder
1/2 tsp. Salt
*For Triple  Chocolate Cookies: 1 C. White Chocolate Chips and 1 C. Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips. (or more!)*
*For Crinkle Cookies: 1 C. Powdered Sugar*

Directions:

1. In a bowl mix together Cocoa, Sugar and Oil.
2. Beat in the Eggs 1 at a time, then stir in the Vanilla.
3. In a seperate bowl whisk together the Flour, Baking Powder and Salt. Then mix into the cocoa mixture to form a dough. *For Triple Chocolate Cookies: stir in the white and semi sweet chocolate chips.*
4. The dough will be sticky, so you must place the dough in the fridge for 1 hour to firm up.
5. Roll the dough into balls, place them on a cookie sheet and flatten them a little bit. *For Crinkle Cookies: After rolling the dough into a ball, roll it around in the powdered sugar and then place on a cookie sheet.*
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.


I found  this recipe on Allrecipes.com  a few years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment